Friday, June 13, 2014

Beauty In Nature

There is nothing more beautiful to me than the awesomeness of nature. Whether I'm sitting in my front yard enjoying the delightful flowers or hiking along my favorite trails, something wonderful always catches my eye and awakens my soul.

This pretty peony is shining with all her glory in the afternoon sun.



Art in nature is something spectacular to observe.
I see a perfect little fairy bench :)



Ah, the amazing rose garden. The roses growing around my house are such a sweet blessing. I love seeing their delicate petals dancing softly in the wind as they wave to all who would admire their bearty.



These two seem to have some kind of friendship, makes me wonder....


Absolutely breathtaking views to be witnessed all around me. What an amazing planet we walk upon. Mother Earth is my greatest inspiration. 



As an artist and creator, I am inspired by the beauty of nature. Please check out the wonderful creations my husband, Crowwolf, and I have on our shop. 
FaeMoon Wolf Designs
Handmade Native American leather craft, bead design, gemstone jewelry, leather accessories, dream catchers and more.

2 comments:

  1. I love the way you help me to see nature in a different way...it makes me feel more connected to the beauty of Mother Earth!!

    ReplyDelete