Wednesday, May 28, 2014

River Walk Finds

I love walking out along the river, looking at the wonderful rocks and listening to the soft sounds of the water dancing gently along the way. It's so peaceful and healing. 

I have loved rocks ever since I can remember and have often found myself coming home with my pockets full of many great stone trinkets. I always tell my family that they jumped in there and begged me to bring them home. Needless to say, we have rocks on every shelf in our home.

We have found some great rock discoveries in our recent journeys along the river, some of these rocks look like they have been tooled and used in past times.





Some of these stones have wonderful shapes that speak to my 'heart' ;)





Some of these stones have a very ancient story to tell...(plant fossils)




And some of the rocks smoothed by the river water we are gifted make their way into our garden :)




No comments:

Post a Comment